Rewards Dollars Promotion - Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Rub-a-Dub “Rewards Dollars” loyalty programme.
- Rub-a-Dub may provide the customer with Rewards Dollars at the time the customer pays for a car wash or valet. The amount of Rewards Dollars the customer will earn for a car wash or valet will be the amount advertised by Rub-a-Dub as applicable on the date of the carwash or valet. Rub-a-Dub reserves the right to change the amount of Rewards Dollars received for any wash or valet without notice to the customer.
- Rewards Dollars are valid for the period specified on the Rewards Dollars or the period of one year after the Rewards Dollars are earned, following which time they will automatically expire. Rub-a-Dub will not redeem expired Rewards Dollars.
- The amount of discount the customer may redeem by presenting and surrendering the Rewards Dollars will be the amount specified on the Rewards Dollars.
- Rewards Dollars are surrendered to Rub-a-Dub when redeemed.
- The customer may redeem more than one Rewards Dollar at one time.
- The customer may not redeem Rewards Dollars for the transaction in which the Rewards Dollars are earned.
- Rewards Dollars can only be redeemed at Rub-a-Dub valet car washes in New Zealand.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that any Rewards Dollars they receive are not damaged, misplaced or lost. Rub-a-Dub will not replace damaged, lost or misplaced Rewards Dollars.
- Rewards Dollars can be earned only for washes or valets and not for optional extras.
- Rewards Dollars remain the property of Rub-a-Dub and do not constitute legal tender. Rewards Dollars are not to be sold and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Rewards Dollars may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- If a customer receives a discount under another promotion they will not be entitled to earn Rewards Dollars for that discounted transaction.
- Rub-a-Dub reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Use of Rewards Dollars constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.